Balance in the Body: The Master Meridian Check
Touch (or nearly touch) three places and muscle test:
1. Central Meridian--at the bottom of the neck, (in front) where the little indentation is. This one goes out with
dislexia, and has to do with right-left flow.
2. Governing Meridian--Front--the upper lip, just below the nose. The brain and vision.
3. Governing Meridian--Back--the tail bone. This often goes out when riding in a vehicle for extended periods.
What to do if any of the above are weak:
Have the patient hold the left palm over the navel and with the right hand...
1. If Central Meridian is out, rub the bone at the top center of the chest with a firm right-left motion for about a minute. Test again.
2. If Governing Meridian (Front) is out, rub the upper and lower lip with two fingers, in a circular motion for about a minute. Test Again.
3. If Governing Meridian (Back) is out, rub the tailbone for about a minute. Test Again.
Back to Personal Lie Detector Homepage.